Log in

List of quirks, bugs and hiccups

Living with LEED Online - quirks, bugs and hiccups
posted by Jean Marais on Feb 18, 2010, 4:23 am

18 Feb 2010
1) Save form with active links only after first loading page. As soon as an edit is made, or page is saved, only printing is possible. After save, reload credit page and save to...

Hotels (w/ conference space), FTE, & water usage rates- SSc4.2?

NC-2009 WEc3: Water Use Reduction
posted by John Beeson on Feb 11, 2010, 6:15 pm

Many CIRs address the issue of...

Last reply: John Beeson, Feb 17, 2010, 3:37 pm

types of metering

NC-2009 EAc5: Measurement and Verification
posted by Elizabeth Warlop on Feb 17, 2010, 9:29 am

Is it true that if you did not do a full building simulation in Credit EA 1: that you would be using Option B? We have a fairly small office building and I am assuming that tthe addition of...

Last reply: Joseph Orr, Feb 17, 2010, 2:55 pm

Exterior illumination measurement methodology

EBOM-2009 SSc8: Light Pollution Reduction
posted by Kevin Chock on Feb 16, 2010, 9:20 pm

When peforming the exterior illumination measurements, do both horizontal and vertical foot-candle measurements need to be taken? Or just one or the other?

formaldehyde in interiors

CI-2009 IEQc4.4: Low-emitting materials - composite wood and agrifiber products
posted by Mary Davidge on Feb 16, 2010, 1:12 pm

Thanks for your input Tristan and Nadav,
I hope that LEED 2012 will incorporate at least the more comprehensive requirements in LEED for Schools. It helps to have more leverage in this...

The term "Registered" in the US

General forums
posted by Bill Swanson on Feb 16, 2010, 9:49 am

In the US a registered engineer is one that a State has given the title Professional Engineer. I think the term registered was used in this text to keep the term generic to all countries and...

Last reply: Jean Marais, Feb 16, 2010, 11:18 am

Multiple Buildings in LEED-EB: O&M

General forums
posted by Chris Nixon on Feb 16, 2010, 7:44 am

You don't actually have to meter the water. You have to establish a baseline under WEp1, but don't need an individual meter for the building. To get WEc1 you need to meter the individual...

The term "Registered" usually

General forums
posted by Jean Marais on Feb 16, 2010, 6:08 am

The term "Registered" usually refers to having registered with the national body representing the engineers of that country. Not all degree qualified engineers bother to register. You also...

Thanks Chris, for your

General forums
posted by D. G. on Feb 15, 2010, 9:09 pm

Thanks Chris, for your response. Sorry not to mention it more clearly, but I'm familiar with the requirement to meter the energy use of individual buildings - that's pretty clear in the existing...

Average Daily Transient

NC-2009 WEp1: Water Use Reduction
posted by Hsin-Yi Hsieh on Feb 10, 2010, 11:37 am

We have a student housing project in FL.
How to calculate the average daily transient number?

Last reply: Mara Baum, Feb 15, 2010, 8:37 pm