Jump to a credit
Get LEEDuser’s expert viewpoint, credit checklists and FAQs, USGBC credit language, documentation toolkits, and more.
Free LEEDuser reports
Sign up for our email bulletin and get a free download of these LEEDuser white papers:
- LEED v4.1 Fact Sheet
- Using LEED Online
Join the discussion
LEEDuser’s free forum is the web’s best resource for LEED answers and advice, bar none.
What are the mandatory major renovation activities that must be done to qualify for LEED NC for an existing building?
LEED Rating System Selection
17 hours 17 min ago
LEED v4.1 Discussion Forum
19 hours 22 min ago
MRc2 BPDO EPD Option 2 Multi Attribute Optimization
NC-v4.1 MRc2: Environmental Product Declarations
19 hours 30 min ago
Integrative Process v4.1 - Project Team Letter
NC-v4.1 IPc1: Integrative process
1 day 2 hours ago
Here is a small sample of the great content you’ll find on LEEDuser.com:
- Is Easier Really Better for LEED 4.1?
- Social Equity and LEED
- Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment
- Using your LEED Certification to Achieve Fitwel Strategies
- WELL v2: What’s Changed?
- A Manufacturer’s Guide to a Successful Sustainability Platform
- Design-Phase Energy Modeling for LEED
- LEED Zero: An Orientation