LEEDuser.com is brought to you by BuildingGreen, with help from WSP and other LEED experts.
Published by BuildingGreen
LEEDuser is a membership-based resource published by BuildingGreen, Inc. We're an independent company focused on providing high-quality information to help the design and construction industry improve the environmental performance of buildings.
In addition to publishing LEEDuser, we are also known for the resources at BuildingGreen.com, where green building professionals go to stay ahead of emerging trends in the industry, including green building news, healthy products and materials, and continuing education.
The BuildingGreen editorial staff behind LEEDuser include:
- Nadav Malin, LEED Fellow, President
- Paula Melton, LEED-AP BD+C, Editorial Director
- Brent Ehrlich, LEED-AP BD+C, Product and Materials Specialist
Content from WSP—LEED and sustainable built environment experts
WSP Built Ecology (formerly YR&G) is the primary content developer and expert resource for LEEDuser. Built Ecology is a national, collaborative team of professionals dedicated to the goal of creating a sustainable built environment. Built Ecology represents a range of capabilities, strategic thinking, industry leadership, technical depth, and integration with WSP’s global building, transportation, and environmental engineering, and infrastructure capability.
Built Ecology provides expertise in the following areas:
- Design analytics and modeling
- Design & construction strategy and certifications
- Existing buildings & portfolio strategy and certifications
- Materials health and transparency
- Health and wellness
- Building performance commissioning, auditing, and data analysis
- Renewable and district energyNeighborhoods, campus master planning, and infrastructure
- Organizational sustainability and reporting
- Sustainability finance and economic analysis
The Built Ecology team includes professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including experts and leaders in the greenbuilding industry. Staff have worked with LEED since its inception, including on hundreds of LEED projects across the spectrum of rating systems and located around the world. Built Ecology staff have also worked as contractors to the USGBC and GBCI for LEED Reference Guide content, LEED project certification reviews, Credit Interpretation Requests, LEED Volume program roll-out communications, and more.