Log in
Forum » Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
Loading...
Topic

SSc1 documents for International Projects

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by Saud Abdul Rasheed on Mar 9, 2014, 10:55 am

What if such documents cannot be obtained for international projects. Moreover what if there is no local equivalent in the real meaning as well? Can the point for SSc1 be still achieved?

Updates to the "Instructions for Obtaining Flood Plain Info…"?

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by John Beeson on Mar 5, 2014, 5:20 pm

Are there any updates to these instructions for seeking flood plain information? The FEMA link doesn't have the noted green box for entering a state location.

"Prime Farmland, If Irrigated"?

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by Colin Day on Jan 16, 2013, 6:26 pm

Hello,

I am trying to determine if I would be able to a project claim this credit for a project my office is working on. The project is located on a previously developed urban site, has...

Last reply: Ara Massey, Jan 29, 2014, 4:49 pm

I followed the steps above to

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by Megan Hostrander on Dec 12, 2012, 4:03 pm

I followed the steps above to determine if the site is prime farmland. It appears that about 30% of the site falls into the "Prime Farmland" category. The other 70% is "Farmland of statewide...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Dec 12, 2012, 4:19 pm

Farmland of statewide importance

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by Gaston Viau on Dec 3, 2012, 3:38 pm

Hi everyone,

Our project is located into a LEED Neighborhood Development which obtained Stage 1 certification. The Neighborhood Project is going to be developed in phases and this building...

Last reply: Susann Geithner, Dec 7, 2012, 3:36 pm

International Soil Surveys or Flood Plain Maps

Determining Farmland or Floodplain Classification for SSc1
posted by Jeremy Poling on Jun 1, 2011, 4:21 pm

Tristan Roberts Technical Director, The Laurentia Project, HPDC LEEDuser Expert 11454 thumbs up September 2, 2011- 10:05 am Jeremy, this info is tough to find. Maybe some folks out there on the forum can make specific notes about countries they have been working in. Log in or register to post comments Susann Geithner Principal, Emerald Built Environments LEEDuser Premium Member 1311 thumbs up December 5, 2012- 2:46 pm A lot of European countries have federal agencies, which deal with this data and can answer that questions. In Germany it's the water agency (Wasserbehoerde) of each state...

Last reply: Susann Geithner, Dec 5, 2012, 2:46 pm