Working on a 3-story 48,000 sq university stand-alone dining hall building. Being a dining hall its got several food hubs all of which share a common large seating area. I understand I can choose to register the project under the New Construction or the NC-Retail, but thus far have been unable to find much information on the advantages of choosing one over the other. What would be the best option and why? Thanks!