Hello all,

Our client is constructing a hospitality complex with various uses, including hotel, entertainment and retail areas etc, all physically connected. They will also be responsible for the fitting out and management of the hotel building upon completion, and wanted to find out whether it is possible to only certify the fit-out works for hotel portion of the building as ID+C, rather than going for BD+C for the entire building?

Many thanks.