I 'd need some help about the applicability of the LEED V.4 rating system for Core and Shell. The building is composed by 7th floors:
- Ground floor is commercial - multiple properties (our client plus another property) ;
- From the first to the third, offices - one property (our client);
- From the fourth to the seventh, residential - other property.
Here are my questions:
- is it possible to certify the building just from the ground to the third floor?
- is it still applicble the core and shell to these floors even if are present multiple properties per floor?
Thank you so much for your help,