Hi all,

We are in the process of selecting a building to put an interior fit up in. The building just registered for LEED EB gold. Now, even if the project loses a couple of points it will still be a LEED registered project.

What documentation do I need from the Base Building landlord as there will be no LEED certification document by the time our project is submitted.