Dear srs, I'm doing a convention center in Arabia Saudi and we justify the LPD of the baseline model as this way:

1) We have chosen the Basic Power Allow ASHRAE (Table G3.7)

2) We have included the same power additional (9.6.2) and control factor (9.6.3) and RCR Factor in the rooms as the proposed model have.

For example

For the additional power (convention spaces and auditorium) the design team use a additional power 9.6.2. They increase the LPD  in  7W/m2 for a design or esthetic purpose then I have increased the same 7W/m2 at the baseline model (adding to G3.7 LPD value)

If we do not increase in the baseline we have a lower LPD in the baseline than the proposed.

I had read some old post in this forum, that we can use the additional power ( 9.6.2, 9.6.3 and 9.6.4) in the two models without winning any energy saving, like it will be a process load.

The LEED reviewer say to us that it is not possible to use anyone of them, and we must use the Table G3.7. alone.

There is any "official" interpretation or clarification that we can justify to use this additional power in baseline?