Hello Everyone,

I am trying to complete the Commissioning process for a multi-family building located in Mexico. I haven´t been able to create an account with Energy Star, due to the fact that I am in Mexico and the website only allows for locations in the USA or Canada. Is there an alternative way to register the energy use of the building through another company? Will I be able to complete this requisite?

Any sugestions?

Thanks in advance.