Does anyone know whether any of the European standards are equivalent to the California Department of Health Services Standard for this credit? I have a submittal for the German Vogl Fuge Acoustic Design Panels which has a certificate of emissions meeting the German LGA - TUV Rheinland standards. I can try to compare the chemical limits line by line if I can find them - but I may have to learn German (and chemistry) first and the testing protocols are probably different anyway.