We have a hotel project where the hotel rooms are designed as seperate villas and some of them also include kitchens. We want to certify a couple of villas as an example. This is a commercial project since it is a hotel but the villas may be considered as residential, too. We are confused. Which rating system should we use? We would prefer NC as the project is located in Asia.

Thank you,