we're just deciding on water fixtures on our project and have some trouble with choosing water closets. Our toilets consist of:

- a separate bowl

- a cistern on a fixing frame (e.g. Geberit)

- a flow restrictor added to the cistern

Can someone tell me which elements need to be water labeled?

Since we're in Europe, we'll use the European Water Label.

Thanks in advance!