we are evaluating an onsite wet-applied adhesive that has report of VOC content measured in accordance to ISO 11890-2.

My question is, which standard or regulation do I compare this result with?

In the credit language the European Decopaint Directive (2004/42/EC) is cited for europe, but this regulation is specific to paints so it desn't have an appropiate category and other standards in credit's language do not mention ISO 11890-2 as an accepted testing method.

How do I report this product?

Thanks ^^