Has anyone ever seen new construction projects where an exception was made for them to use Schools option 2  - Pedestrian Access even if applying for another type pf building? In my case, the multi-service center is being developed precisely to bring community services closer to a residential on the periphery of a city. There will be a small library, police offices, and many flexible use spaces meant for community organisations and activities. The 2400m walking distance covers most of the concerned residential areas, and even 1200m for at least 50%. Must I ask for a CIR or could this be presented as a logical alternative for this credit?