In the requirement for EAc5 (BD+C) it is stated:
"The use of solar gardens or community renewable energy systems is allowed if both of the following requirements are met.
1)The project owns the system or has signed a lease agreement for a period of at least 10 years.
2) The system is located with the same utility service area as the facility claiming the use."

Can you get credits from a Wind-PPA? And what does it mean with "the same utility service area"? Is there any specific distance for off site wind-PPA (like kilometres / Miles)?