I have a mill-work submittal that requests :
1. Product Data showing VOC content does not exceed 30 g/L for wood adhesives and
80 g/L for contact adhesives.
2. Product Data showing that wood contains no added urea-formaldehyde resins.
MILLWORK SECTION 06 22 00
ADW-14012 06 22 00 - 2
3. Product Data showing recycled content both post consumer and pre consumer (as
calculated by LEED Credit MRc4 requirements). Provide the total cost of the material as
well as the total cost of the material that can contribute to LEED Credit MRc4.
4. Product Data showing the distance from the project site that the raw materials were
extracted and the distance from the project site that the final manufacturing took place (as
calculated by LEED Credit MRc5 requirements). Provide the total cost of the material as
well as the total cost of the material that can contribute to LEED Credit MRc5
5. Certificates for Credit MR 7: Chain-of-custody certificates certifying that products
specified to be made from certified wood comply with forest certification requirements.
Include evidence that mill is certified for chain of custody by an FSC-accredited certification
a. Include statement indicating costs for each certified wood product.
Being new to this, this all seems quite daunting. A little guidance would go a long way.