A building will be constructed to be occupied as a media center for about a year. After that period, the building will be renovated to be sold or rented to become an office building. We would like to know if NC rating system is applicable for this project or if CS would be better suited. Do you think that we will have to pursue two different certifications, one for the media center (NC) after construction and before renovation and one for the office building (CS) after renovation?