Hello all,
I am confused how to identify one product that is going to be used on a concrete slab inside our project building. This is some kind of sealer used to protect concrete from water, reinforce it and keep the dust away from its surface.
I would specify this product as Waterproofing concrete/ masonry sealer, but as it has not only waterproofing qualities I'm not completely sure.
Can anybody offer some opinion on this point?