We are dealing with this situation; Our future client wants to renovate (envelope modifications and HVAC renovationan) an existing building but he will not occupy the building; on the contrary he will rent/lease/sell the interior spaces.

What rating system should we use? NC according the major renovation case? Or the Core and Shell according the lease situation?

Thanks in advance