Hello! Currently, we are working on the density calculation of some projects. To achieve Part 1 of the "Surrounding density and diverse uses" credit, in the Location and Transportation category, there are two options, either to calculate the separate density (residential and non-residential buildings) or the second option, combined density. For the first path (Separate density), we need to determine the amount of DU (Dwelling Units) / hectare of building land. Can dorms and hotel rooms count as dwelling units? What parameter can we take to identify DU in an area, according to LEED? We would appreciate your help!