Prerequisite: Landscape - Good move to making this a pre-requisite. Good move moving the establishment period to 2 years. Good job moving the peak watering month to being site specific. Documentation has not been changed much, which is good.
Prerequisite: MINIMUM FIXTURE AND FITTING WATER USE REDUCTION: No Comments
PREREQUISITE: APPLIANCE AND PROCESS WATER USE REDUCTION: No Comments
WE CREDIT: ADDITIONAL LANDSCAPE WATER USE REDUCTION: It seems like there should be a better way to encourage condensate, rainwater use, or grey water reuse. Simply requiring 50% or 100% does not encourage these strategies which are cost prohibitive for earning 1 point. I like how the synergy has been added to collect wastewater for reuse, but that is really expensive too. It seems like more impetus should be made to coordinate all of these water credits to prioritize water collection, reuse, and demand reduction.
WE CREDIT: ADDITIONAL FIXTURE AND FITTING WATER USE REDUCTION: I like the increase to 40% and 50%, because it will require people to commit to water re-use, not just demand reduction. But, I still think the above comment is true.
WE CREDIT: SUSTAINABLE WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT: Much improved, good reduction of requirements to make reuse more attainable. Would like to see this in a more coordinated effort with other credits. Example: Greywater reuse and Condensate use.
WE CREDIT: COOLING TOWER MAKEUP WATER: No Comment
WE CREDIT: ADDITIONAL APPLIANCE AND PROCESS WATER USE REDUCTION: Much improved. Expanded requirements and good changes.