In our project, we have 2 types of lavatory faucets (different quantity) with two different flow rates. One type constitutes 20% and the other type 80% of total faucets. How should I capture this in our calculation? I was thinking of prorating the usage. However, the LEED online form doesn't allow me to do that. When I use two different types, LEED online forms automatically apply the total number of usage by full FTE to both types. Anyone came across same situation before? Appreciate your help. Many thanks.
You rely on LEEDuser. Can we rely on you?
LEEDuser is supported by our premium members, not by advertisers.Go premium for $12.95 »