Dear everybody, 

Please, how do you contact GBCI for their advice on technical matters (we want to ask for the possibility of removing the entrance mats from some entrances because of some architectural constraints) ? is it mandatory through CIR which costs 250 Dollars or is there another free way? Thank you for helping us