I have a project which consists of the below portions - if we are applying the 40-60 rule it should be under CS - However I have a question regarding how to apply the CS requirements on the fully furnished residential area? or should we follow the NC for that portion ?
• 25% GFA Residential : Fully Finished & Furnished – with complete MEP
• 6% Retail : Non- finished - MEP Core & shell
• 6% Gym : Finished – Furnished with complete MEP
• MPU : Finished – Furnished with complete MEP
• 62% Offices : Finished – Not furnished – Complete MEP at public areas only (corridors & Toilets) – Core & shell MEP for offices