Hallo, we are trying to pursue Option 3

1.We are encountering difficulties finding a provider to test a window assembly under ASTM-331. Can we design an in-house test to be performed by the general contractor or does it have to be a certified provider?

2.Is there a minimum set of tests to be performed on the building envelope (blow door, air leakage...) or is it to the BECx Agent's discretion?