1. The project is composed of 3 office buildings with retail podium for each of them, 1 residential building also with retail store surrounding it.
2. All the buildings share one parking space underground.
3. Some of the buildings are connected with overhead walkway.
4. Services in the 4 buildings are shared with tenants, residents, visitors who come to the project.
1. Whether it should be registered as multiple buildings, or as a single building?
2. If single building, does that mean we just need to pay the unit price for a CS project?
3. If multiple building, I guess there are 2 ways for us, one is go for campus credit, the other one is normal one.
You rely on LEEDuser. Can we rely on you?
LEEDuser is supported by our premium members, not by advertisers.Go premium for $12.95 »