See You in Philly! Greenbuild 2013
On your way to Greenbuild 2013 in Philadelphia? Myself and the rest of the LEEDuser team are looking forward to seeing you there! I would love to meet up with you at our booth, #1617. We have a special giveaway there for LEEDuser members and nonmembers alike.
A number of our LEEDuser Experts will also be joining me at the booth to meet you in person and answer your specific LEED questions. Here is the current schedule: (note – experts are noted for primary expertise but they all offer so much more!)
- Wed. 10:00–10:30 – Mike Opitz of the Cadmus Group, a LEEDuser energy expert
- Wed. 10:30–11:00 – Lauren Sparandara of Mary Davidge Associated, a LEEDuser IEQ expert
- Wed. 11:30–12:00 – Mara Baum of HOK, a LEEDuser healthcare expert
- Thurs. 10:00–10:30 – Susan Walter of Wilmot Sanz, a LEEDuser healthcare expert
- Thurs. 10:30–11:00 – Jason Grant of Jason Grant Consulting, a LEEDuser FSC expert
- Thurs. 11:00–11:30 – Michelle Reott of Earthly Ideas, a LEEDuser materials expert
- Thurs. 11:30–12:00 – Josh Jacobs of UL Environmenta, a LEEDuser IEQ expert
- Thurs. 2:00–2:30 – Christopher Schaffner of The Green Engineer, a LEEDuser energy expert
- Thurs. 2:30–3:00 – Marcus Sheffer of Energy Opportunities, a LEEDuser energy expert
- Thurs. 2:30–3:00 – Brittany Bliffen and Ben Stanley of YR&G, LEEDuser EBOM experts
- Our booth schedule will expand—check back when onsite for more.
You can also catch LEEDuser at the following educational sessions:
- XE22 – LEED v4 Tools: Finding Products (and your Footing) in LEED v4 – Thurs. 11:30 AM – with Tristan Roberts, Nadav Malin, and Mary Davidge
- B03 – What We Can Learn from LEED's Critics – Wed. 2:00 PM – with Tristan Roberts, Rob Watson, and Pamela Lippe
In addition, we recommend the following educational sessions, where you can see BuildingGreen colleagues as well as LEEDuser Experts:
- XW14 – Certify Multiple Projects on the Same Site – Wed 2:00 PM – with Barry Giles of BuildingWise
- B01 – The Lighting Insider's Look at LEED V4 – Wed 2:00 PM – with Dane Sanders of Clanton & Associates
- C04 – Resiliency in the Eye of the Storm: Lessons from Sandy – Wed. 3:30 PM – with Alex Wilson of BuildingGreen
- D01 – Triple Bottom Line - Creating Sustainable Organizations – Thu 8:00 AM – with Chris Schaffner of The Green Engineer
- D07 – Code Dread: Keeping up with ASHRAE and LEED – Thu 8:00 AM – with Scott Bowman of KJWW Engineering Consultants
- E09 – Transforming Buildings Through Product Innovation – Thu 9:30 AM – with Nadav Malin of BuildingGreen
- XW25 – LEED Tools: BuildingGreen's Top 10 Green Building Products for 2014 – Thu 3:30 PM – with Alex Wilson of BuildingGreen
- H03 – EBOMing Your Portfolio: Process Mastery to Inspire Innovation – Fri 9:30 AM – with Jenny Carney of YR&G
- H01 - LEED for Healthcare: Lessons Learned from the First 3 Years – Fri 9:30 AM – with Mara Baum of HOK
Are you presenting, or do you have any other resources or Philly sights to recommend? Please share below.
You rely on LEEDuser. Can we rely on you?
LEEDuser is supported by our premium members, not by advertisers.Go premium for