Congratulations 2017 LEED Fellows!
Another year, another ground of gratitude for the pioneers who have made LEED what it is around the world.
Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI), along with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) just announced the 2017 class of LEED Fellows.
- Michael Arny, Leonardo Academy
- Gina Bocra, New York City Department of Buildings
- Jonathan Burgess, The Spinnaker Group
- Laura Case, Southface
- Christopher Forney, Brightworks Sustainability
- Francesco Gasperi, Habitech – Distretto Tecnologico Trentino
- Marija Golubovic, ENERGO
- Matt Grace, Mission Green Buildings
- John Harrison, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Heather Holdridge, Lake|Flato Architects
- Daniel Huard, Humann Building Solutions, LCC
- Larry Jones, Atelier Ten
- Stephen Kemp, RDH Building Science
- Stephen Kieran, KieranTimberlake
- Chris Mundell, Gensler
- Angelica M. Ospina Alvarado, Setri Sustentabilidad SAS
- Neil Rosen, Grin Sustainability
- Vardan Seshadri, Calmac Corporation
- Al Skodowski, Rivion
- James Timberlake, KieranTimberlake
- Amy Upton, Grimm + Parker Architects
- Stevan Vinci, Morrison Hershfield Corporation
- Yan Zhou, Green Building Professional Partnership
It's an incredible group with professionals distinguished in a variety of areas. I want to personally thank Larry Jones for his past work as a LEEDuser Expert right here.
“LEED would not have grown from an idea to a movement that spans the globe without the leadership and innovative thinking of the dynamic professionals that make up this class of LEED Fellows,” said Mahesh Ramanujam, president and CEO of GBCI and USGBC. “The contributions, work and ideas of these individuals plays a significant role in propelling the green building movement forward while helping to continue to advance our mission of green buildings for all within this generation.”
The recipients will be honored at the 2017 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Nov. 2017 in Boston. The nomination period for the 2018 LEED Fellows class will open in February 2018. For more information about the LEED Fellow program and LEED credentialing, visit usgbc.org/credentials.
You rely on LEEDuser. Can we rely on you?
LEEDuser is supported by our premium members, not by advertisers.Go premium for