Congratulations 2016 LEED Fellows
Another year of LEED Fellows, and another amazing class of givers and doers!
USGBC is honoring the following group next week at Greenbuild 2016 in L.A. for their volunteer hours, mentoring, organizational leadership, and innovation. Take stock of what these individuals have done and consider what you can do to advance this movement.
- Jim Chidester, senior mechanical engineer, Batson Inc.
- Lance Davis, sustainability architect, U.S. General Services Administration
- Aalok A. Deshmukh, general manager and head—energy efficiency, Schneider Electric India
- Rebecca Dunn Bryant, principal, Watershed
- Steven Guttmann, principal, Guttmann & Blaevoet
- Anne Hicks Harney, sustainability director, Ayers Saint Gross
- Elizabeth Heider, chief sustainability officer, Skanska USA Inc.
- Susan Heinking, director of high performance, Pepper Construction Company
- Julie Hendricks, vice president and director of EcoServices, Kirksey Architecture
- R. Kirk Johnson, director of sustainable design, Corgan
- Michael Kawecki, certification reviewer, GBCI
- Juzer S. Kothari, managing director, Conserve Consultants Private Limited
- Brian Lomel, principal, TLC Engineering for Architecture
- Jorge Lopez de Obeso, chairman of the board, EA Energía y Arquitectura
- Josée Lupien, president, Vertima—Green Building and Materials Experts
- Tom Marseille, senior vice president and director of Sustainability, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- John Mlade, senior sustainability manager, YR&G
- Diana Paez, green building & sustainable materials specialist, THREE Consultoria Medioambiental
- Dana Robbins Schneider, managing director, JLL
- David Rodriguez, firm principal, BCE
- Megan Ritchie Saffitz, director of LEED support, GBCI
- Susie Spivey-Tilson, senior program manager, CBRE
- Wes Sullens, green building program manager, StopWaste
- Shigeru Urashima, regional senior staff architect, Intel
I want to specifically recognize John Mlade, Megan Ritchie Saffitz, Susie Spivey-Tilson, and Wes Sullens, each of whom has made unique and helpful contributions to LEEDuser in recent years. Thank you!
The 2016 LEED Fellows will be recognized in Los Angeles at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo being held Oct. 4–7, 2016. The nomination period for the 2017 LEED Fellows class will open in January. Get more information about the LEED Fellow program here.