Congratulations 2015 LEED Fellows
The annual class of LEED Fellows continues to impress!
Following is the group being recognized this November at Greenbuild 2015 by USGBC for their volunteer hours, mentoring, organizational leadership, and innovation. I love taking stock of what these leaders in green building have done—it's a reminder of what we can do individually and together as long as we keep working and keep collaborating.
- William Amann, M&E Engineers, Inc.
- Michael Berning, Heapy Engineering
- Steve Davis, Thrive Architecture
- Marni Evans, U.S. Green Building Council
- Eric Corey Freed, International Living Future Institute
- Kelly Gearhart, Triple Green Building Group, LLC
- Harry Gordon, Gordon + Gordon Architecture
- Emilie Hagen, Atelier Ten
- Jacquelynn E. Henke, TD Bank
- Michael Hess, exp
- Hiroki Hiramatsu, Woonerf, Inc.
- Daniele Horton, Verdani Partners
- Lance Hosey, Perkins Eastman
- David Kaneda, Integral Group
- Mike Leonard, Hastings Architecture Associates, LLC
- Andrea Love, Payette
- Christina Magar, Greenform
- Richard Manning, Green Building Services, Inc.
- Selvarasu Maru, LEAD Consultancy and Engineering Services (India) Pvt Ltd
- Paul Todd Merrill, Clayco
- Renato Miranda, Edificio Verde S.A.
- Marc Mondor, evolveEA
- Gary Gene Olp, GGOArchitects, Corp.
- Brad Pease, Paladino
- Maria de los Angeles Perez, Gensler
- Russell Perry, SmithGroupJJR
- Angela Rivera, AECOM
- Z Smith, Eskew + Dumex + Ripple
- Berkay Somali, Altensis
- Kevin Stack, Northeast Green Building Consulting, LLC
- Jan Stensland, Inside Matters
- Sharlyn Thacker, Rerooted Life
- Vessela Valtcheva-McGee, Triple Green Building Group, LLC
- Tate Walker, OPN Architects
- Will Weaver, JLL
The 2015 LEED Fellows will be recognized in Washington, DC at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo being held Nov.18-20, 2015. The nomination period for the 2016 LEED Fellows class will open in January. Get more information about the LEED Fellow program here.