Hi Tristan,

I am a lighting designer that responsible both for the exterior and interior lighting of different kind of project such as government urban area or luxury retails, I have just passed the Green Association Exam, i want to go on to get the AP, but which specialty i should choose? BD+C or ID + C? It seems some content of BD cover the ID, so is better to choose BD+C, right?

And pls help to tell me your corresponding charge including the online project experience assignment for both of them.

Thanks and Best Regards,