I am completing the templates for an EBOM 2009v3 Recertification, and much of the data/information I plan to submit would be EXACTLY THE SAME, so how do I complete the templates and deal with the uploads?   I had planned on just uploading all of the same documentation that I submitted the first time we certified in 2014, however, I just want to be sure this is the best way to go.   After doing a bit of research in LEEDUser and GBCI/USGBC it is my understanding that "static" credits should not be completed aside from stating in the Alternative Compliance Narrative the supporting documentation/information (diagrams, calculations, etc.), plans, and policies have not changed.  Would this be enough?  For example, on template SSc7.1 where I would input the areas of concrete, shading, etc., would/should I just leave these tables, etc., blank and not upload anything either?  Would I then just write in the Special Circumstances a narrative that it is a Recertification project and the information has stayed the same.  Should I at least change the dates in the policies as they were to be the same and followed until further notice?  All of the contractors and service people the same aside from the Property Manager name (still same company though).

I am specifically referring to:

SSc2, 3, 6, 7.1, 7.2, 8

WEc1,3,

MRp1, p2,

IEp2, p3, c1.1, 2.4, 3.1, 3.5, 3.6,  

I also read the GBCI Reviewers do not want to go through all of the same documentation as before, and that is why the associated fees for a Recert. are less.  This would streamline things a lot, but need to get confirmation of this before we submit the project in January 2018.