The owner purchase 99% green power in error (70% was to be purchased). Since project has not been submitted for design review as of yet, can the contract stand as is at 99% and be adjusted after the initial design review? A few of our projects had to purchase additional green power to cover adjustments made to EAc1 after the initial design review. We could avoid more than one internal adjustment if we wait until after the initial review but I don't know if we could make adjustments to EAc6 and the ID credit at that point. If we cannot adjust at that point then we will correct everything now and purchase additional green power if review of EAc1 requires. Your thoughts?