I have an high rise residential project and the property wants to permit people to smoke on the balconies.

My question is: the Tests for leakage are to be performed on each dwelling units or is it possible to reduce the tests to some rapresentative unit? (for example, typological apartment or typological square meter).

Thank you very much for your help.