Does the "Composite Wood Evaluation" address shop-applied laminating adhesives used in composite wood assemblies like millwork? I've searched this forum, Ref. Guide, and the CARB reference standard but didn't find any clues.
Obviously any field-applied adhesives used by millworkers must meet VOC content and VOC emissions testing, but it's not clear if shop-applied adhesives are still covered as they were in v2009 (and if so, how?)
Many thanks!