For installation of millwork, our installer uses basic items:  liquid nail, wood glue, silicone, spackle, etc.

Some of these items i have been able to find a  product that has GEE.  What do i do for the items that i cannot find a v.4 approved substitute ?     

Specifically:  2P-10 Adhesive (a two - part adhesive with a spray activator) and ready patch spackle.  

What do i do if i cannot find a substitute ? 

Need to comply with THIS requirement:


Interior adhesives and sealants applied on site (including flooring adhesive)At least 90%, by volume, for emissions; 100% for VOC content

  • General Emissions Evaluation
  • VOC content requirements for wet applied products