I am trying to determine under which Credit section the off-gassing of formaldehyde from wood furniture or cabinet coatings would fall under.

The important distinction here is that I am referring to formaldehyde from the top coat that relates to gloss or finish and NOT the formaldehyde that comes from the binding of pressed wood or medium density fiber board.

I would sincerely appreciate some dialogue or a contact person whom I can discuss this with.

Thanks very much in advance! Appreciate the feedback