In our office, we have 2 separate departments : one that works in building technicals (HVAC/San) and the 2nd that make consulting.

The consulting department is in charge of LEED certification and supervision, and have also some specific studies in charge, like Daylight or LCA.

Is it acceptable that the HVAC department do the Cx Authority for Enhanced Commissioning ?

Thanks for your answer.