Im currently working in a project pursuing LEM v4.1 under BD+C New Construction rating, does anybody know if for products like concrete curing compounds, should be registered in the flooring tab or the adhesives and sealants tab?

Specially beacuse is an industrial project and the final flooring finish is cement.