I want to figure out the default number to use to calculate how much green power in RECs a building would need to purchase. The RG that I have states 11.7 kWh/SF-yr for Office. The sample form online shows 17.3 kWh/SF for Office. I’m still unclear if these are already 35% of the total or if I have to take 35% of the default number. And I assume I need to multiply by 2 (70%) because it needs to be for 2 years. I also am not sure which default number to use. I can’t find an addendum on it. Anyone have any insight?
You rely on LEEDuser. Can we rely on you?
LEEDuser is supported by our premium members, not by advertisers.Go premium for