I have a G+6F C&S office building with 2 office spaces in each floor, which will be metered separately as per the local law. Although the owner of the building will be accommodating one of the largest office spaces in the building on the GF. My confusion is that, since they are the main owners and will be accommodating that space almost immediately after construction, will they need to follow the same requirements as the C&S? 

OR do we need to provide meters for any individual energy end use that represent 10% or more of the total annual consumption of the building specifically for the owner spaces?