I have mulit-story office building where the first floor has only one "private" bathroom for guests of the building to use in the lobby. The bathroom is unisex and only has a toilet and a sink, no urinal. We are setting up a separate fixture usage group for the first floor. All the guidance docs suggest that "restrooms in commercial establishments where the fixtures are intended for the use of a family or an individual are considered private or private-use facilities". On the 2009 calculator I have set my gender ratio to show 100% females FTE and 100% female transients since there are no urinals here. In the flow fixture table if I select the "private (residential) lavatory faucet type so it shows the 2.2 baseline for a private lav faucet, the calculator doesn't work for flow fixtures since I have not listed any "residential" in my occupancy type table. Should I put all of the FTE+Transients in the residential column and set to 100% female so the calculator works correctly? is this acceptable?