- revise title of Step 3 to be: "Input Water Data"
- Revise first bullet to be: "Upload Arc Data Template"
- Replace "manually" in bullet 4 with "directly"
Add the following language after the bullet points:
"It is recommended to provide data formatted with each water meter listed separately. If providing combined data include a calculation or summary table showing how the values were determined. Only combine data from meters with identical service dates.
Classify the following water sources as potable water:
- Municipally supplied potable water, well water, groundwater, and naturally occurring surface bodies of water (such as streams, lakes, or rivers)
Classify the following alternative water sources as reclaimed:
Municipally supplied reclaimed wastewater (“purple pipe” water), graywater, rainwater, stormwater, treated seawater, water recovered from condensate, foundation dewatering water, treated blowdown from process water, reverse osmosis reject water, and other recycled water sources."
Add the following language to the paragraph that starts "You do not have to enter....":
"If a water meter is not used for part of the year (e.g. months outside of the irrigation season, or the meter went out of service/was replaced) make sure the data for the meter includes the entire year by including zero for the months where water has not been consumed.
If excluding any tenant spaces from this prerequisite (per the 10% tenant space exclusion), clearly indicate which spaces have been excluded in your project documentation. If using this exception, the tenant water use must be sub-metered and excluded from the consumption data for the prerequisite."
Delete "Also input your weighted occupancy and weighted operating hours (see Appendix A. Project Information) via the USGBC calculator."
Add the following on to the end of Step 4: "The water score will be calculated using the floor area, occupancy, and weekly operating hours information provided for the project. (see Definitions)."
Revise Required Documentation to read as:
"- Utility bills for all water sources, with consumption values and dates highlighted
o Internal meter reading logs may be provided in place of utility invoices where the latter are not applicable, but a narrative should be provided to explain the
circumstances (e.g., the building does not have utility meters and water consumption is measured with building-owned meters).
- Indicate how water used for irrigation is accounted for and whether this water use is included in the main building water meter.
- Water performance score result. A minimum performance score of 40/100 is required for initial certification."