Log in
Forum » India

Project space Owned & Leased partly

CI-2009 MRc1.1: Tenant space - long-term commitment
posted by Nandana Kumar on May 8, 2017, 8:17 am

I have a project where out of the total project area, the owner owns 75% of the project spaces and remaining 25% is leased (lease period 3 years).

I am assuming this will not...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Aug 26, 2017, 6:36 pm

Changed awarded credit to attempted

LEED Rating System Selection
posted by Prudhvi Mahadev on Aug 9, 2017, 8:50 am

I have mistakenly checked the credit box to "Attempted" for the credit which was alreadly awarded in LEED onlie portal. how to claim that the credit is already awarded in the final submission?...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Aug 26, 2017, 3:42 pm

Compliance path for demonstrating minimum daily transit trip

CI-v4 LTc3: Access to quality transit
posted by Dipti Talwar on Feb 24, 2017, 2:00 am

I am working on a project located in India. The project has a...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Aug 26, 2017, 2:50 pm

Number of CO2 Sensors

CI-v4 EQc1: Enhanced indoor air quality strategies
posted by Subramaniam Chandrasekaran on Jun 23, 2017, 5:06 am

regarding the number of CO2 sensors, I have the following query; requesting for advice;
do we have to install -...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Aug 26, 2017, 2:39 pm


NC-v4 SSc4: Rainwater management
posted by Himanshu Agarwal on Aug 8, 2017, 3:22 am

Dear All,
In my project, we are using two plants, namely, Vernonia elaeagnifolia, Bougainvillea species. I just wanted to know weather they have bioretention facility or not? The ring well...

Last reply: Tristan Roberts, Aug 26, 2017, 9:54 am

Furniture heights

CI-v4 EQc8: Quality Views
posted by Subramaniam Chandrasekaran on Jun 22, 2017, 2:36 am

exactly same as the below mentioned point; for a project, the interior designer wants to know whether they have to go with 1050 mm or 1100 mm of workstation height; this clarification answers;...

Last reply: TODD REED, Jul 10, 2017, 8:43 am

Multiple AHU's serving one zone

CS-2009 IEQp1: Minimum IAQ Performance
posted by Lavanya Veerappa on Nov 16, 2016, 2:18 am


I am working on C & S project wherein 4...

Last reply: Gustavo De las Heras Izquierdo, Jul 7, 2017, 1:33 pm

Site Management Policy but No Landscaping

EBOM-v4 SSp1: Site management policy
posted by Nitesh Kumar J on Mar 24, 2017, 7:33 am

I'm looking for some guidance regarding Site management policy.
There is no scope of landscaping or soil in the existing site, then how do we attempt this prerequisite. ??
Can we...

Last reply: Trista Little, Mar 24, 2017, 7:00 pm

Shuttle Services

NC-v4 LTc5: Access to quality transit
posted by sriram tetali on Feb 28, 2017, 12:38 am

Dear All
can any one suggest whether we can claim the Shuttle services provided by client in the LTc4 or LTc5 credits in LEED v4 NC Rating system
Thanks & Regards

Last reply: Carolyn Risley, Mar 17, 2017, 7:26 am

Well for condos!

WELL v1 Building Standard Tip Sheet
posted by H Agarwal on Jun 3, 2016, 8:58 am

As the everything starts from top and gradually bottoms down. I wish Well for individual homes could be available . The Ultra HNI if once convinced will follow itup for the rest of their...

Last reply: Pippa Lee, Mar 13, 2017, 12:33 pm