1. Under "Commissioning Authority" section, delete the following note:
"If pursuing EAc Enhanced Commissioning, the CxA may not be an employee of the design or construction firm nor a subcontractor to the construction firm."
2. Under "Commissioning Activities" heading, in the sentence "The commissioning authority (CxA) has completed the following tasks for all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and renewable energy systems:" add the phrase "or will complete" after the word "completed".
3. Under "Table: Commissioning systems scope" revise the sentence that begins "Indicate whether the following..." to read as follows:
"Indicate whether the following subsystems are included in the commissioning scope."
4. Under the last upload button titled "Upload an executive summary of the commissioning report that includes a list of systems commissioned (and by whom), a summary of issues corrected, and a list of major outstanding/unresolved issues." add the following note:
"For projects submitted for LEED construction preliminary phase review less than three months after project occupancy: If commissioning is incomplete, in addition to an executive summary of the commissioning report, provide a detailed list of the construction phase commissioning tasks that have not been completed, with a specific timeline for anticipated completion. Include an affidavit signed by the commissioning authority affirming that all unfinished tasks will be completed by the CxA."
Enhanced Commissioning form edits:
1. At the top of the form, below the sentence "Upload documentation demonstrating the commissioning authority's appropriate project experience for at least two similar projects of comparable size. Include the individual's name, certifications, company, and any other relevant information.", add the following sentence:
"If the CxA is an employee of the design or construction firm, upload documentation confirming: that the CxA has no responsibilities related to project design or construction; the CxA is reporting all findings to and communicating directly with the building owner; and the owner has signed off on this arrangement."
2. Delete the following note under the Add File button:
"Note: The CxA may not be an employee of the design or construction firm nor a subcontractor to the construction firm".