Revise first sentence under Step by Step, Step 1, to read as: "Administer a transportation survey for the building using the below survey methodology.
Add "Survey Methodology" as a title, and revise the bullets to read as:
- Conduct the survey in the Arc/LEED Online platform or via an alternative method. If conducting the survey outside of the Arc/LEED Online platform, submit an inquiry to https://www.gbci.org/contact prior to conducting the survey for pre-approval.
- The survey may be conducted at any time in the year, but once per season is encouraged.
- The available transportation survey responses include:
o Active transportation: walk, bike, e-bike, e-scooter/other micromobility
o Public transit: bus, light rail (trolley, tram, or streetcar), heavy rail (subway/metro), commuter/regional rail, intercity rail, ferry boat
o Carpool/vanpool: carpool (2-3 people), vanpool
o Drove alone: internal combustion engine (ICE), hybrid (milk or PHEV), battery electric vehicle (BEV)
o Telework: telework
- For employee surveys, decide who should be included in the surveying. Only include employees who are assigned to the Project as their primary place of work, i.e., the employee works at the project’s location at least one day per five-day work week, on average. Do not include employees who are assigned to other locations or are permanently remote.
- Decide whether visitors will be included in the survey. While not required, it is recommended to include visitors if the daily average number of visitors are greater than the number of building occupants. See the Definitions for more information on defining and calculating visitors and regular building occupants.
- Check the survey response data for any anomalous responses, such as unrealistically high or low travel distances. Submit an inquiry to https://www.gbci.org/contact prior to submitting for review to request the removal of anomalous responses in Arc/LEED Online.
Under Step 2, replace "the rating system" with "Figure 1" and add Figure 1 diagram.
Revise Step 3 to read as:
"A transportation performance score will generate for your project once survey response data is entered into Arc/LEED Online and a minimum survey response rate is achieved.
If conducting the survey outside of the Arc/LEED Online platform, contact us at https://www.gbci.org/contact for data upload instructions."
Revise Required Documentation to read as:
- Completed transportation survey including survey dates, occupant type, travel method, travel distance, and frequency for each mode.
- If the survey is completed outside of Arc/LEED Online include a copy of the pre-approval from GBCI and a description of the survey methodology and how it meets the survey requirements.
- Transportation performance score result. A minimum performance score of 40/100 is required for initial certification.
Delete first bullet in "Changes from LEED v4"